google-site-verification=Rj8q5OxKXGntu-i7uW7mtcUbLBzTdp-sSXxPcNylFck

FARM - Stroblhof - Sterzing - Ferienwohnung- Urlaub auf dem Bauernhof

Stroblhof
Stroblhof
Flains bei Sterzing
Go to content

FARM

The Stroblhof - history and modernity in one place
The listed Stroblhof was first mentioned in 1360
and was in the possession of Mr. Ludwig von Dulhof.
The manor was owned by the Lords of Löwenegg.
The basic rent at that time was 1 guilder, 18 kreuzers, 35 eggs, 12 stars of rye,
3 Star Barley, 2 1/2 Wheat, 1/2 Fawn and 1/2 Lamb
From 1429 onwards, the Stroblhof changed hands until 1894, when Claudia's great-grandfather took over the Stroblhof.
In 2015 the farm was handed over from the parents to the daugther.
Since then, Claudia and her husband Armin, together with their children René and Alexa, have been running the farm.


Outbuildings and agriculture
The old annex was rebuilt in 1989.
In 2023, a new holiday apartment was built there on the upper floor.
The barn and barn were built in 1991.
Since 2017, son René has been taking care of the field and forest, as well as 20 milking cows, calves and goats.
The milk is delivered to the Sterzing dairy farm, which is known far beyond the borders for its "Sterzinger Yoghurt".
Stroblhof ***
Flains 212/a - 39049 Wiesen/Pfitsch BZ
PHONE: 0039 349 583 3047
stroblhof1360@gmail.com
Datenschutzerklärung
Cookie-Richtlinie
Back to content